WHAT DOES RULP REPRESENT?
- The Romanian Union of Liberal Professions is a
Romanian legal person without a lucrative scope, operating autonomously.
- The Romanian Union of Liberal Professions is a non- governmental,
apolitical organization, set up on 11th of June 2001, on the basis of
Government Ordinance no. 26/2000 that gained legal personality by its
registration in the Registry of Associations and Foundations kept by the Law
- The Romanian Union of Liberal Professions consists of associations of
liberal professions and it is open to the adhesion of all professional
organizations and legal persons that fulfil the conditions set out in its
Statute. UPLR affirms taht it represents about 140.000 liberal professionals.
The Romanian Union of Liberal Professions has a status of an observer member
of the European Council of Liberal Professions - CEPLIS and the World Union of
Professions - WUP. UPLR participates in the social dialogue organized within
the framework of the Economic and Social Council of Romania, where it has a
status of am observer member
The member associations of UPLR are the following:
- The Chamber of Romanian Architects;
- The Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania;
- The National Association of the Romanian Bar;
- The Romanian Chamber of Fiscal Consultants;
- The National Association of Registred Valuators of Romania;
- The College of Pharmacists from Romania;
- The Notary Public National Union of Romania;
- The Romanian National Association of Practitioners in Insolvency;
- The Romanian Social Worker National College;
- The Romanian Management Consultancies Association - RMCA
- Romanian Chamber of Patent Attorneys - CNCPIR;
- The Body of Technical Experts Association of Romania;
- The Romanian Surveyors Union
- Veterinarians' College of Romania.